Delivery, Install & Returns
- Our Free Delivery Service applies to all products that we have in stock and available and orders over £100.
- Our Free Delivery Service only applies to addresses in selected postcodes in Dorset, Somerset & Wiltshire.
- Within our Free Delivery service we will deliver the product to a valid address and we will carry the product into a room of the customer’s choice providing it is straightforward and feasibly safe for us to do so. We will not remove packaging or modify/unpackaged products in order to fit through doorways or any other access points. Our delivery engineers reserve the right to refuse delivery to a particular room if it is not straightforward. In these instances we will leave the product in a front hallway or garage at both ours and the customer’s convenience.
- Our Free Delivery Service is subject to product availability. Providing the product is in stock we will always try and accommodate next day delivery however if the product needs to be ordered this service may not be available.
- Free Delivery Service is subject to availability and delivery spots. We will always try and accommodate free next day delivery in our area however if we are fully booked and physically unable to add an extra delivery we reserve the right to refuse a next day delivery.
- Our Free Delivery Service does not include Sundays and Bank Holidays as we are unable to offer any deliveries on these days.
- Our Installation Service is an optional extra and the charges vary depending on the products that need to be installed.
- Our Installation Service only includes connecting to existing points and fixings. This does not include installing or moving plumbing, connection points, electrics or fixings such as wall brackets. Installing new points or moving existing points is the customer’s responsibility. We are able to offer many of these at an additional cost or alternatively, we may recommend local tradesmen however this will be at the customer’s expense and we will not accept any liability for their work.
- Our Installation Service excludes all gas appliances. It is the customer’s responsibility to find a gas safe engineer to connect the appliance. Any work conducted by a third part gas safe engineer will be at the customer’s expense and we will not accept any liability for their work. Our ‘installation’ charges for gas appliances include removal and recycling of packaging and putting the product in situ however a Gas Safe engineer will need to connect the appliance and this is the customer’s responsibility.
- We do provide chargeable installation options for built-in appliances providing it is simply a case of fitting the appliance and furniture doors. Any additional work to the kitchen units or carpentry work required will need to be completed at the customer’s expense.
- In the vast majority of cases we will not be able to install the cabinet doors to built-in laundry products as the fittings very rarely match up. We will try our best however if we are unable to do this we will still install connect to plumbing and put the appliance it situ.
- Our Installation prices do not include installation of commercial appliances or installation within commercial premises. These services are available but would be subject to site survey and prices would need to be calculated and quoted accordingly
- We reserve the right to refuse installation should our engineers think that the existing electrical or plumbing points are unsafe and in need of maintenance or if they are unable to install to existing furniture.
- In situations where we have refused to complete the installation due for any reason, we will either complete the work at a later date if the situation allows or the cost of the installation service will be refunded in full and the delivery will revert to a free delivery only service or collection.
Delivery & Installation of ‘Connected’ Products
- Installation of ‘connected’ products only includes linking the product to an existing wireless network to ensure the product is connected and working correctly.
- If there are issues with the wireless network or there is no wireless network already installed our installation service does not include
- Installing and setting up a wireless network
- Configuring routers or accessing computers to rectify connectivity issues
- Our Installation service does not include creating, setting up or linking 3rd party accounts and software to devices or products.
- Our disposal service only includes removal, transportation and recycling of old appliances. It does not include the disconnection of the old appliance.
- The costs for disconnections are included within our Installation charges and as part of this service, we will disconnect old appliances and reconnect new appliances.
- A customer may purchase a disposal service without an installation providing the appliance has been disconnected when our delivery engineers arrive and the product is left in an area with straightforward access for us to remove from the property.
- Likewise, as part of an installation service we will disconnect old appliances and move to a reasonable location should the customer wish to dispose of it themselves.
Product Maintenance - The Customers’ Responsibility
Damage to Delivered Products - Returns
E B Marsh & Son Ltd
Euronics stores are all independent electrical retailers, together forming the largest electrical buying group in Europe.READ MORE
will use this area to update our customers on what’s happening in the store as well as fantastic manufacturer offers.READ MORE