Need to contact us?
- E B Marsh & Son Ltd, 34 Market Place, Sturminster Newton, Dorset. DT10 1AR
- Telephone: 01258 472564
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following terms and conditions apply to all orders which are processed by E B Marsh & Son Ltd either online or by any other form of communication and form part of the contract between us. Please read them carefully and print a copy for future reference. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.Prices
All prices include VAT. No contract is created until we have accepted your order. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers we will not process your order and will instead alert you immediately to the actual price of the goods. You will then have the option to proceed at this updated price. We will only process any such order with your explicit authority.Delivery and Installation
At the checkout you will be invited leave your contact details so that we can contact you within 24 working hours to organise a delivery that is convenient to you. If the product that you have selected is not available at the time of placing your order, and it is necessary for us to order directly from the Manufacturer, you will be contacted within 24 working hours. We will keep you updated with the progress of your order if the item is on back order.
Prices quoted are subject to stock availability. It is your responsibility to check your goods upon delivery for shortages or damage and to make a note of such on the carriers consignment note when you sign for the goods. If this is not done we are unable to take the matter up with the delivery company. If the delivery is not completed on the agreed date as a result of no one being available at the delivery address a second delivery charge will be applied. If installation is selected on a domestic appliance this is for connection to adjacent and available services and will not include hard wiring.
Additional security checks may be carried out before your delivery date to ensure our customers are protected from on-line fraud. You may, therefore, be contacted before your delivery so these checks can be carried out.Our free delivery and installation service only applies to addresses within our delivery areas.
- Our free delivery service only applies to addresses within our delivery areas.
- Our free delivery service only applies to products over £100.
Our installation service applies to products over £100 – unless otherwise stated.
- Our installation service excludes all gas appliances. We are able to organise for third party gas engineers to connect your appliance, however this will be at your expense.
- Our installation service does not include installing or moving plumbing or electrics. Appliances can only be connected to existing water or electric points. Installing new points or moving existing points is the customers responsibility.
- Our installation service does not include installing built-in warming draws or extractor hoods. With built-in décor panels on appliances we will endeavour to remove them and fit them to your new appliance. If décor panel does not fit or align correctly it will be the customer’s responsibility to resolve.
- We reserve the right to refuse installation should our engineers think that the existing electrical or plumbing points are unsafe and in need of maintenance.
Product images, descriptions and specifications are shown for guidance only; for example cabinet/case colours may vary, TV stands shown may differ from those supplied, remote control designs may vary during manufactures’ production run etc. If you have requested delivery/drop off only then some products may require set-up and/or assembly; for example TV’s, videos and Hi-fi tuners may need manually tuning. TV stands/cabinet stands may need assembly. Washing machines need to have transit bolts removed etc.Payment
Payment will be taken at the time the order is placed. A contract between us is not formed until we have processed the transaction and started the dispatch process. We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards. If you experience any problems whilst making a payment please click here for advice. We also accept payment by cheque.Guarantee
- Customers must register any warranty with the manufacture to claim any in warranty service.
- All products are supplied guaranteed for a minimum period of one year following the date of delivery.
- Any additional warranty period over one year must be registered by the customer directly with the manufacturer for it to be valid.
- Smart Device/Platforms: A Smart Device is a platform that can run 3rd party Apps. 3rd party content providers may remove Apps from the Smart platform or stop supporting them at any time, and we cannot guarantee an App’s availability. When new Smart products are launched, there may also be a delay before certain Apps become available. Availability of Apps is not included within the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty.
Any complaints regarding the goods or services supplied, in the first instance should be made to the above address or email: email@example.com. All complaints will be responded to within 24 working hours (during the working week).
Please see link to the UK on-line dispute resolution provider: small-claims-mediation.
Please see link to the European on-line dispute resolution provider: European ODR.Sales & Service Working Hours
Our normal office hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.Your Right to Cancel
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you can request a full refund including delivery charges provided all goods are returned with all accessories including any free gifts.
Your refund will be processed within 30 days of giving us your notice to cancel. Should you wish to cancel your order, any goods supplied must be returned to E B Marsh & Son Ltd Inspection Department, 34 Market Place, Sturminster Newton, Dorset. DT10 1AR at your own expense within 7 days of your notice to cancel.
We are unable to accept back unwanted gifts or non-faulty items if more than 14 days after the delivery date have passed. If your item is faulty please see the ‘Service’ section of our website.
We are able to arrange insured collection if requested. An indication of the costs are listed below;
- DVD player/recorder, Hi-Fi system, Hi-Fi separates, Home Cinema £15
- Radio, MP3, Camera, Camcorder, Headphones, Accessories £10
- Televisions – 32″ or Under: £25, 37″ or over: £50
- Stands for Televisions or Hi-Fi £25, Wall brackets £15
- Cables and interconnects: £10
- Large Kitchen Appliances: Laundry & Dishwashers, Refrigeration, Cookers £60
- Small Appliances: Kettles, Toasters, Irons etc £10
- Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves £20
We are unable to accept back for refund the following product types unless they are faulty or were supplied as part of the main product purchase;
- Unsealed blank video tapes, blank DVD discs.
The following tariff applies to products returned missing the original factory packed accessories. The prices are for guidance, the actual price may vary.
- Remote Control – £40 to £80
- Instruction book – £5 to £15
- Lead – £5 to £30
- SD card, Memory Stick etc – £5 to £100
- Mains adaptor / Charger – £30 to £50
- Rechargeable battery – £30 to £50
- Television stand – £45 to £250
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.Availability
Please make sure that you take into account the availability of your item when placing your order.
- In Stock : The item is in stock and available for delivery
- Out Of Stock : This item is currently not in stock but is available for ordering. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date once we have the information from our suppliers. If for any reason the item is no longer available we will offer you a suitable alternative.