We deliver and install* products throughout most of Dorset, Somerset, Wiltshire and parts of Hampshire – once you have placed an item in the “shopping basket” you can check via the post code checker to confirm if you fall within our delivery area.
If you fall outside of our standard delivery area please contact us, we may be able to make special arrangements for you.
We believe that if you buy locally, you should be looked after properly, and therefore we won’t just drop your product on the doorstep and turn around.
We can also call to your home and measure your space if you are unsure of size.
We strive to offer an unparalleled level of service to each and every one of our customers. Once you have purchased a product from any one of our stores, over the phone or from our website, we will liaise with you to organise a convenient delivery time at the earliest possible opportunity. Getting your new item from our warehouse to your home as swiftly as possible is our number one aim. Generally we will be able to offer next day delivery however this is dependent on both stock availability and the current delivery schedules.
This superb service does not stop here. Our highly trained and friendly Delivery and Installation Engineers will then bring the product into your home and install it. Not only do we remove all the packaging, we’ll install your new product, provide you with a comprehensive demonstration and be happy to answer any questions you might have. We are also able to remove your old appliance however there is a small charge of £15 for this service.
The fact that Marsh’s is one of only a handful of companies that have flourished throughout 80 years of change, is proof of our commitment to our customers.
* Conditions apply.
- Our free delivery service only applies to addresses within our delivery areas.
- Our free delivery service only applies to products over £100.
Our installation service applies to products over £100 – unless otherwise stated.
- Our installation service excludes all gas appliances. We are able to organise for third party gas engineers to connect your appliance, however this will be at your expense.
- Our installation service does not include installing or moving plumbing or electrics. Appliances can only be connected to existing water or electric points. Installing new points or moving existing points is the customers responsibility.
- Our installation service does not include installing built-in warming draws or extractor hoods. With built-in décor panels on appliances we will endeavour to remove them and fit them to your new appliance. If décor panel does not fit or align correctly it will be the customer’s responsibility to resolve.
- We reserve the right to refuse installation should our engineers think that the existing electrical or plumbing points are unsafe and in need of maintenance.